11/29/2016

2nd Grade - Dream Houses Inspired by the Big Orange Splot

Cupcake Dream House by Maggie V.
 We made collage houses.  Here are some directions.  First you paint a background.  Next you cut paper into the shape of your unique house.  Last by not least you use Mod Podge to glue it onto the canvas.  I thought this project was fun.  I hope we can do it again.

Student Blogger: Maggie V.

By Madisyn

Today we made a house out of canvas, marbles, paper, beads, foam shapes, and googly eyes.  We could not use markers or show pencil lines.

Student Blogger: Madisyn
By Will
Today we are making collage houses.  I made a pig collage.  It is so cute.  Things I used are yellow and orange paint, and then I put Mod Podge to make it shiny.  I made a list of things to put in my collage.  Then I cut out paper in the right shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment