1/04/2017

5th Grade - What's in the Jar? - Sketchbook Challenge


Hi! My name is Julia and I'm part of Mrs. Pasquan's art class.  Today I was drawing in my sketchbook. We had an assignment and we had to draw a jar and put something in it.  I put a heart and I said "art is awesome." It has a red background and red hearts all over the heart. I also said, "be creative" because it is very true. You have to be creative during art. I love art because it makes me express myself. Mrs. Pasquan is so nice and she always has something very fun planned for you. Oh, and did I mention I'm in fifth grade so I'm moving on to middle school next year? I'm definitely going to miss art class. If I'm feeling down I can always look forward to art even when I get home or in school.

Student Blogger:  Julia, 5B

No comments:

Post a Comment